The campsite “les Pommiers” is at the heart of Normandy
Let’s discover Cormeilles: its half-timbered houses, antique shops and distillery!
A privileged position in the Pays d’Auge
[galerie id=5 type=ir]
The campsite is situated ,near Cormeilles in the Pays d’Auge. A region that is full of treasures. Find the symbolic image of Normandy with its apples, its beams, manor houses and stud farms… Not to mention the wealth of local gastronomy, with its well-known products such as Cider, Calvados, famous cheeses (Camembert, Livarot, Pont l’évêque). Come to the meeting many producers of the Cider and cheese and local markets
The campsite les Pommiers is an ideal base to visit Normandy
- Only 25 min from seaside resorts of “the flower-coast” : Honfleur small fishing harbour with its art galleries and museums), Deauville, Trouville. The Pont de Normandie on Seine which joins Honfleur to the town Le Havre
- At 45 min of Memorial (the Peace museum) and at 1 h of D-day Landing beaches and military cimeteries
- Halfway between Caen and Rouen , you will discover a region rich in diverse landscapes and nature reserves (the Marais Vernier, nature park ‘Boucles de la seine, Risle Valley) and various architectures (Parks and Castles, churches, Abbeys from Bec Hellouin and Jumièges), picturesque Norman villages like Bec Hellouin Beaumont-en-auge, Beuvron en Auge, one of the most beautiful villages of France
- A few kilometers from Pont-audemer (Green Venice), Lisieux with its basilical and Saint-Therèse Carmel.
- Visits more fun may be provided as from the campsite , for example, the parc Zoological Cerza, the Naturospace (Butterfly tropical house in Honfleur), tree climbing and adventure in Val des Cimes at Saint- Gatien des bois
- Other famous sites to see for an excursion in the day: the cliffs of Etretat, Mont Saint-Michel, the Monet’s gardens at Giverny, the Pin National stud.
[galerie id=7 type=fancybox]
To learn more about the area around the campsite « les Pommiers »